TIPS THAT WILL GUIDE WHEN LOOKING FOR QUALITY WOODEN SHUTTERS ONLINE Do you know that…
Traditional shutters have become a thing of the past, simply because they do not provide enough covering for wider windows which are common in most modern homes today. Even if you put larger ones that stretch the whole length of the window, they would look odd and out of place. That is why in today’s modern house, it only makes sense to have wider shutters to cover your windows, and that is what DIY plantation shutters can do for you. The simplicity of the design allows for two things: It lets in enough light to come through the window, and also allows for privacy from people outside. The wider louvers also give a clearer view of the outside, from the inside.
DIY Plantation Shutters
Australia’s No. 1 online shutter store, My Shutters Online, offers a wide range of shutters that can suit your windows. DIY plantation shutters are what home owners in Australia need to consider, as a better option, for window coverings. Instead of having blinds or curtains, you can choose an easier-to-clean option of shutters.
You have a choice of four different designs of plantation shutters, which include:
-Woodlore, which is a man-made product called customcraft.
-Woodbury, which is a man-made product called artwood, and
-Normandy, which is made of hardwood called Phoenixwood.
All of these are treated and made to suit any weather condition, and come in different colors and paint finishes.
So, which is the best DIY plantation shutter for your home?
Here is where My Shutters Online comes in to help. Unlike many other online stores, we offer you the freedom to order for the kind of shutter you like, but we can also help you in installing them on your windows.
By simply following the five easy steps involved in getting an instant quote, you will be on your way to having a beautifully designed home- all done by yourself and with our help.
- The first step is to choose the location of the room and window you want shutters on. Next, you choose the color, blade width, and tilt and operation options. One thing you have to make sure you have before you begin is the measurements of the windows. With our help, you can get this right the first time. That completes the design part, and you get the price per panel.
- The second step is to choose your home location. DIY plantation shutters are available Australia-wide, so don’t worry about that.
- The third step is where you get the quotes for either, DIY (delivered), Measured and delivered, or Measured, delivered and installed.
- In the fourth step, you are required to fill in your name and physical address, and your contact details.
- The fifth step is where you provide the payment details.
Once your shutters have been delivered to your door step, you can enjoy fitting them yourself, if you so choose to do so.